I’ve commented on a few examples before, but they’ve always been confirmed. Lots of people have jumped on the copper-bashing bandwagon in this instance but it’s worth noting that the force so far has not accepted any involvement:
‘We cannot currently trace any car being in the area at the time.’
Let's wait and see shall we. Rain may not wash this one away so quickly.
- Pavement chalking anarchy again
- Pavement chalking: this time seen in a positive light
- Pavement chalking epidemic?
- Footnote on pavement chalking
- 'If it can be washed away, it's not graffiti. But'